Why choose us?
Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (PNP) are pediatric health clinicians who blend clinical expertise in diagnosing and management of health conditions with a special focus on disease prevention and health promotion for children of all ages.
NPs must complete a master’s or doctoral degree program, and have advanced clinical training beyond their initial professional registered nurse education. They are board-certified and adhere to a code for ethical practices.
Many parents choose a Nurse Practitioner as their child’s health care provider knowing they will receive individualized quality health care focused on the long-term well-being of the child and the family. APRNs offer a variety of services including, but not limited to:
- Manage acute, chronic, and critical pediatric illnesses
- Provide pediatric health care maintenance, including well child exams
- Diagnose and treat common childhood illnesses, such as allergies, otitis, and acne
- Screen and manage mental health illnesses in children and adolescents
- Perform in-depth physical assessments
- Perform therapeutic procedures in a variety of settings
- Prescribe medications and medical equipment
- Order and interpret results of laboratory and diagnostic tests
- Provide anticipatory guidance regarding common child health concerns, such as nutrition and obesity
- Coordinate pediatric healthcare homes
- Perform developmental screenings
- Perform school physicals
- Provide childhood immunizations
Our passion, however, is educating patients and their families regarding healthy lifestyles and health care options.
- Same Day Sick Visits
- Well Child Care
- Newborn Care
- Asthma Management
- Hearing and Vision Screening
Meet the Team